Nijhon Tapasya

tnijhon
You can get anything in life if you dress for it.
About Me
A blogger and design student![Based in India] I like my money right where I can see it hanging in my closet. People stare at it; be it a blog or a design; I try making it worth their while. While my heart pumps the blood oozing my soul.
When you are completely exhausted and
your friends are still not done with their work.

There are approximately 22 areas for intervention ; viz. Bata, Khan Chacha, Social Oden, The Beer Cafe, The Embassy, Hotel Palace Height, Shukla Paan Bhandaar, Uphaar etc.

Well, well, well... It's time to step on the rolling rock and stoop down to find which a single area of intervention would take a lot of time, research and check over the odds of the place.

Each one of us had gone around CP in specific Block-D over 10 times as of now. Every sweat gland in our body has been opened widely now  but as it is said, "THE SWEAT. THE TIME. THE DEVOTION. IT PAYS IT OFF." And so it did I was able to find an area for intervention i.e. The Embassy's Counter.

0 comments :

Post a Comment