Nijhon Tapasya

tnijhon
You can get anything in life if you dress for it.
About Me
A blogger and design student![Based in India] I like my money right where I can see it hanging in my closet. People stare at it; be it a blog or a design; I try making it worth their while. While my heart pumps the blood oozing my soul.


The Prototype is to be inspired through various elements Viz., the counter, the ambiance
of the restaurant itself, CP, the cuisine it carters, the logo, word-hook, color story etc.
As for now here is the mood board along with the color story reason being that the work is still effective. 
Crazy! Isn't it? Doing all of it to just create a FLYER... Like seriously? The answer to the mentioned dubiety is a big YES! Well that's a designers task each time they design, it's just like:


A man asking you which year is your Birthday? And you replying EVERY YEAR!

0 comments :

Post a Comment