Nijhon Tapasya

tnijhon
You can get anything in life if you dress for it.
About Me
A blogger and design student![Based in India] I like my money right where I can see it hanging in my closet. People stare at it; be it a blog or a design; I try making it worth their while. While my heart pumps the blood oozing my soul.

Tree on each arch.
After talking to the various outlanders a few things that we gain about Connaught Place is one of the largest financial, commercial and business centers in New Delhi, India. This has pervaded in India since the British Raj. This is an example of the beautiful Georgian Architecture


This is a very unique design made with absolute precision.(I got to know about this when we actually started measuring it in footsteps.) I won't be able to tell you the details in the correct unit but in footsteps so to know some interesting facts about CP's architecture wait for the upcoming post.  

1 comment :