Nijhon Tapasya

tnijhon
You can get anything in life if you dress for it.
About Me
A blogger and design student![Based in India] I like my money right where I can see it hanging in my closet. People stare at it; be it a blog or a design; I try making it worth their while. While my heart pumps the blood oozing my soul.
  • Were you still struggling to understand the
    relation between the Caesar's Salad and the 5th
    Swatch and I bombed this GIF where you see a kitten
    wasting toilet paper, don't worry I'll explain you.Here, salad refers
    to tissue, stab to mash and Caesar's Salad to tissue mash.  


This ball is created by the following: Tissue paper,
glue water and a balloon.What?Did I hear how?
Oh, it's easy and difficult at the same time.

  • First you need to blow air into a Balloon.
  • Apply glue, water and tissue over the balloon.
  • Repeat till a thick layer covers the balloon and then leave till to dry.
  • After about 36 hours of patient waiting dry it with a drier.(Hercules' Task💪🏻)
  • Paint it then burst the balloon!


This is a model for a decorative lamp which
is made of multiple layers of tissue, glue and
water further portraying the essence of overlaying. 


Categories:

0 comments :

Post a Comment