Nijhon Tapasya

tnijhon
You can get anything in life if you dress for it.
About Me
A blogger and design student![Based in India] I like my money right where I can see it hanging in my closet. People stare at it; be it a blog or a design; I try making it worth their while. While my heart pumps the blood oozing my soul.
It's 8:10 as per as Indian Standard Time  and I'm heading to go to sleep now for about two hours after successfully completing my project. This journey has been a beautiful and memorable one which is even recorded in my mind along with a documentation. I would sincerely like to thank my teachers for being supportive, friends for being sources of entertainment,various authors, directors etc. and my dearest blog viewers you are the best inspiration who were patient all long... Now I should probably go to sleep before the alarm  wakes me up. Don't forget to come back because #पिक्चर तोह अभी बाकि है मेरे दोस्त !



#The end of the movie is yet to come ;)

0 comments :

Post a Comment